Last night we had some friends over for fun and costuming and (as is possible whenever kids are running around), Blake was accidentally hurt. I encourage my kids to show emotion and not be afraid to cry, but I also ask them are they crying because it hurts or because they are scared. If its fear, I let them to cry for a few but also encourage them to suck it up.
But this was far more serious. I could see it was out of place and He couldn't move it but more importantly no one could touch his arm without him screaming out.
We rushed him to the ER and the doctor examined him and said "its broken". I sat in the room for a few minutes and was preparing myself for a long 6 weeks with a cast.
But earlier that day I met a great speaker that I have enjoyed listening to named Joseph Prince. He shared his personal testimony about how he received the love of God in his heart and it released a grace for healing for his daughter. I accepted that testimony into my spirit and acted on it:
First The Dr came in and said "his arm is brokDen".
They left to set up X-rays and I took that testimony to heart.
I purposefully and calmly laid hands on my son and said "God, I receive your love for Blake. Heal his arm now, take the pain away and let him be healed even before they put a cast on him." We walked into the X-ray room and by the time he left the ROOM, he was lifting his arm and moving it all around. He said it doesn't hurt. The Dr said "Wow I didn't expect this! X-rays are normal."
He was totally healed with absolutely no pain and was back to normal. I asked him "Who fixed your arm Blake?" and he replied "Jesus did!"
We were home in thirty minutes and put on some "shouting music" that I keep on my phone for certain praise breaks! We danced and laughed and watched as Blake went right back to being his old rambunctious self.
God Loves Us So.
what an awesome testimony! Praise God!
ReplyDelete